Box offices:Aristotelous Square & Pier
Opening hours: Daily 09:45-24:00
Ticket price: €6
- Entrance to screenings is permitted only with a valid ticket. CineÊÜñôáF and accreditation card holders are required to issue a zero value ticket.
- A seat is reserved for each ticket holder, until 5 minutes before the screening.
- 5 minutes before the screening tickets are issued provided seats are available.
- Seats are not numbered.
- Entrance to the theatre is not permitted once the screening has started.
- The theatre must be vacated at the end of each screening.
- Tickets can be returned up to 3 hours before the screening, at warehouse D.
Phone reservations for paid tickets
Phone reservations are available for any number of paid tickets for all screenings. Reserved tickets can be collected up to 3 hours before the beginning of the screening. Phone reservation center: 231 220 2250.
Accreditation Cards – Invitations
- Accreditation card and invitation holders have free access to TIFF screenings. A zero value ticket must be issued in order to reserve a seat. The ticket must be presented along with the accreditation card or invitation at the entrance. Phone reservations are not available.
- Accreditation card holders may issue tickets for screenings of the same and the next day.
- One ticket can be issued per invitation for screenings of the same day. The ticket cannot be returned or exchanged.
University students, the unemployed and persons over the age of 65 are entitled to free entrance – provided there are seats available – to all screenings starting before 15:00. A zero value ticket must be issued in order to reserve a seat. A valid student pass / unemployed card / ID must be presented.